Our race team will be riding & competing on the new Giant Propel Advanced Pro 2 this year.
Every aspect of this frame is engineered as a complete system to deliver unbeatable aero road performance. Extensive CFD analysis and dynamic wind tunnel testing was used to optimise every frame tube and angle in a process called AeroSystem Shaping technology. The frame is then handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s both stiff and light, with a sharp responsive ride quality. Purpose built aero road technologies including SpeedControl SL brakes and a Vector seatpost further enhance this well-rounded, wind-slicing performer.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Electronic Ready
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Drivetrain: Shimano 105 22 speed
- Brakes: Giant SpeedControl SL
- Wheels: Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem